Maine Revised Statutes Title 25. Internal Security and Public Safety
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Maine Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Part 1. General Provisions
- Part 4. State Police
- Part 5. Public Safety
- Part 6. Fire Prevention and Fire Protection
- Part 8. Maine Criminal Justice Academy
- Part 9. Law Enforcement Agencies in General
- Part 11. Critical Incidents
- Part 12. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Part 13. Substance Use Disorder Assistance
- Part 14. Surveillance
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.