Maine Revised Statutes Title 13-C. Maine Business Corporation Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 13-C. Maine Business Corporation Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 13-C. Maine Business Corporation Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Incorporation
- Chapter 3. Purposes and Powers
- Chapter 4. Name
- Chapter 5-A. Clerk
- Chapter 6. Shares and Distributions
- Chapter 7. Shareholders
- Chapter 8. Directors and Officers
- Chapter 9. Domestication and Conversion
- Chapter 10. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Chapter 11. Mergers and Share Exchanges
- Chapter 12. Disposition of Assets
- Chapter 13. Appraisal Rights
- Chapter 14. Dissolution
- Chapter 15. Foreign Corporations
- Chapter 16. Records and Reports
- Chapter 17. Transition Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.