Maine Revised Statutes Title 11. Uniform Commercial Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 11. Uniform Commercial Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 11. Uniform Commercial Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Article 1-A. General Provisions
- Article 2. Sales
- Article 2-A. Leases
- Article 3-A. Negotiable Instruments
- Article 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Article 4-A. Funds Transfers
- Article 5-A. Letters of Credit
- Article 7-A. Documents of Title
- Article 8-A. Investment Securities
- Article 9-A. Transactions
- Article 10. Transition Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.