This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine's Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Maine. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Article I. Declaration of Rights
- Article II. Electors
- Article III. Distribution of Powers
- Article IV. Legislative Power
- Article V. Executive Power
- Article VI. Judicial Power
- Article VII. Military
- Article VIII. Education; Municipal Home Rule
- Article IX. General Provisions
- Article X. Additional Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.