A person is guilty of aggressive driving if the person commits three or more of the following offenses at the same time or during a single and continuous period of driving in violation of:
(1) § 21-202 of this title (Traffic lights with steady indication);
(2) § 21-303 of this title (Overtaking and passing vehicles);
(3) § 21-304 of this title (Passing on right);
(4) § 21-309 of this title (Driving on laned roadways);
(5) § 21-310 of this title (Following too closely);
(6) § 21-403 of this title (Failure to yield right-of-way); or
(7) § 21-801.1 of this title (Exceeding a maximum speed limit or posted maximum speed limit).
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.