Maryland Code, Tax-Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Tax-Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Tax-Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Definitions; Rules of Construction; General Provisions
- Title 2. State Department of Assessments and Taxation
- Title 3. Property Tax Assessment Appeal Boards and the Administrator of Property Tax Assessment Appeal Boards
- Title 4. Collectors
- Title 5. Property Tax--General Provisions
- Title 6. Taxable Property; Imposition of Tax; Setting Tax Rates
- Title 6.5. State Forest, State Park, and Wildlife Management Area Revenue Equity Program
- Title 7. Property Tax Exemptions
- Title 8. Valuation and Assessment
- Title 9. Property Tax Credits and Property Tax Relief
- Title 10. Property Tax Payment
- Title 11. Reports
- Title 12. Recordation Taxes
- Title 13. Transfer Taxes
- Title 14. Procedure
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.