Maryland Code, State Government
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, State Government. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, State Government. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Definitions
- Title 2. General Assembly
- Title 3. Governor and Lieutenant Governor
- Title 4. Comptroller
- Title 5. Treasurer
- Title 6. Attorney General
- Title 6.5. Attorney General; Acquisition of Nonprofit Health Entities
- Title 7. Secretary of State
- Title 8. Organization of Executive Branch
- Title 9. Miscellaneous Executive Agencies
- Title 9.5. Governor’s Office of Community Initiatives
- Title 10. Governmental Procedures
- Title 11. Consolidated Procedures for Development Permits
- Title 12. Immunity and Liability
- Title 17. Officers
- Title 18. Notaries Public
- Title 19. Acknowledgments
- Title 20. Human Relations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.