Maryland Code, Public Safety
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Public Safety. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Public Safety. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Definitions; General Provisions
- Title 2. Department of State Police
- Title 3. Law Enforcement
- Title 4. Law Enforcement Funds and Grant Programs
- Title 5. Firearms
- Title 6. State Fire Prevention Commission and State Fire Marshal
- Title 7. Fire, Rescue, or Emergency Medical Services Entities
- Title 8. Fire and Rescue Funds
- Title 9. Fire Protection and Prevention
- Title 10. Fireworks and Sparklers
- Title 11. Explosives
- Title 12. Building and Material Codes; Other Safety Provisions
- Title 13. Militia
- Title 14. Emergency Management
- Title 15. Gas Pipeline Safety
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.