Maryland Code, Land Use § 17-211

The Commission may assign living quarters in a house or building in its jurisdiction to a person:

(1) connected with the Commission;  and

(2) having the duties of caretaker or supervisory attention over the house or building.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard