Maryland Code, Labor and Employment
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Labor and Employment. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Labor and Employment. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Definitions; General Provisions
- Title 2. Division of Labor and Industry
- Title 3. Employment Standards and Conditions
- Title 4. Bargaining Representatives; Labor Disputes
- Title 5. Occupational Safety and Health
- Title 5.5. Railroad Safety and Health
- Title 6. High Voltage Lines
- Title 7. Farm Labor Contractors
- Title 8. Unemployment Insurance
- Title 8.5. Health Care Payroll Assessment
- Title 9. Workers' Compensation
- Title 10. Funds
- Title 11. Division of Employment and Training
- Title 12. Maryland Small Business Retirement Savings Program and Trust
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.