Maryland Code, Human Services § 9-226
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The Department may establish and operate the facilities that are necessary to properly diagnose, care for, train, educate, and rehabilitate children who need these services.
(b) The facilities described in subsection (a) of this section include:
(1) the Alfred D. Noyes Children's Center;
(2) the Baltimore City Juvenile Justice Center;
(3) the Charles H. Hickey, Jr. School;
(4) the Cheltenham Youth Facility;
(5) the J. DeWeese Carter Center;
(6) the Lower Eastern Shore Children's Center;
(7) the Thomas J. S. Waxter Children's Center;
(8) the Victor Cullen Center;
(9) the Western Maryland Children's Center;
(10) the Garrett Children's Center; and
(11) the youth centers.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Human Services § 9-226 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/human-services/md-code-human-serv-sect-9-226.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?