Maryland Code, Health-General § 24-1602
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) There is a Community Dental Clinics Grant Program.
(b) On the recommendation of the Secretary, the Board of Public Works may make grants to counties, municipal corporations, and nonprofit organizations for the purpose of supporting the provision of dental services by community dental clinics through:
(1) The conversion of public buildings or parts of public buildings to community dental clinics;
(2) The acquisition of existing buildings or parts of buildings for use as community dental clinics;
(3) The renovation of community dental clinics;
(4) The purchase of capital equipment for community dental clinics; or
(5) The planning, design, and construction of community dental clinics.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Health-General § 24-1602 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/health-general/md-code-health-gen-sect-24-1602.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?