Maryland Code, Election Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Election Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Election Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Definitions and General Provisions
- Title 2. Powers and Duties of the State and Local Boards
- Title 3. Voter Registration
- Title 4. Political Parties
- Title 5. Candidates
- Title 6. Petitions
- Title 7. Questions
- Title 8. Elections
- Title 9. Voting
- Title 10. Polling Places
- Title 11. Canvassing
- Title 12. Contested Elections
- Title 13. Campaign Finance
- Title 14. Disclosure by Persons Doing Public Business
- Title 15. Public Financing Act
- Title 16. Offenses and Penalties
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.