Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The proceeds of a child care special loan may be used:
(1) to assist the applicant in meeting applicable State and local child care standards;
(2) to pay for minor renovations, and to upgrade child care facilities, to ensure that applicants meet State and local child care standards; or
(3) to purchase and install equipment and furniture, including equipment needed to accommodate children with special needs.
(b) Except as provided in subsection (a) of this section, the proceeds of a child care special loan may not be used:
(1) to purchase or improve land; or
(2) to purchase, construct, or improve a building or facility.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Economic Development § 5-348 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/economic-development/md-code-econ-dev-sect-5-348.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?