Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The Department shall administer the State's economic development and financial assistance programs and funds including:
(1) the BRAC Revitalization and Incentive Zone Program, under Subtitle 13 of this title;
(2) the Enterprise Fund, under Subtitle 6 of this title;
(3) the Enterprise Zones Program, under Subtitle 7 of this title;
(4) the Make Office Vacancies Extinct Program, under Subtitle 15 of this title;
(5) the Maryland Economic Adjustment Fund, under Subtitle 2 of this title;
(6) the Maryland Economic Development Assistance Authority and Fund, under Subtitle 3 of this title;
(7) the Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority, under Subtitle 4 of this title;
(8) the Maryland Small Business Development Financing Authority, under Subtitle 5 of this title;
(9) the Appalachian Regional Development Program, under Title 13, Subtitle 1 of this article;
(10) jointly with the Department of Housing and Community Development, the Community Development Block Grant for Economic Development;
(11) the Regional Institution Strategic Enterprise Zone Program under Subtitle 14 of this title; and
(12) any other programs or funds designated by statute, the Governor, or the Secretary.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Economic Development § 5-102 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/economic-development/md-code-econ-dev-sect-5-102.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?