Maryland Code, Economic Development § 10-309
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a)(1) Subject to the approval of the Governor, the Authority shall appoint an Executive Director.
(2) The Executive Director serves at the pleasure of the Authority.
(3) The Authority shall determine the compensation of the Executive Director.
(4) The Executive Director may not be a member of the Authority.
(b) Subject to the supervision of the Authority, the Executive Director is the chief administrative officer of the Authority.
(c) The Executive Director:
(1) shall keep a record of the proceedings of the Authority; and
(2) is the custodian of all books and documents filed with the Authority, the records of the Authority, and the seal of the Authority.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Economic Development § 10-309 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/economic-development/md-code-econ-dev-sect-10-309.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?