Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a)(1) Five members of the Authority are a quorum.
(2) The affirmative vote of a majority of members present at a meeting having a quorum is required for the Authority to take any action.
(3) The Authority may take action under this subtitle by passing a resolution at a regular or special meeting.
(4) A resolution shall take effect immediately and without being published or posted.
(b) A member of the Authority:
(1) may not receive compensation as a member of the Authority; but
(2) is entitled to reimbursement for expenses under the Standard State Travel Regulations.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Economic Development § 10-308 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/economic-development/md-code-econ-dev-sect-10-308.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.