(a) A person may not:
(1) take the sexual organ of another or of an animal in the person's mouth;
(2) place the person's sexual organ in the mouth of another or of an animal; or
(3) commit another unnatural or perverted sexual practice with another or with an animal.
(b) A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $1,000 or both.
(c) A person who violates this section is subject to § 5-106(b) of the Courts Article .
(d) An indictment for a violation of this section:
(1) is sufficient if it states that the defendant committed an unnatural and perverted sexual practice with a person or animal as applicable; but
(2) need not state the particular:
(i) unnatural or perverted sexual practice with which the defendant is charged; or
(ii) manner in which the defendant committed the unnatural or perverted sexual practice.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.