Maryland Code, Criminal Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Criminal Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Criminal Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. General Provisions
- Title 2. Homicide
- Title 3. Other Crimes Against the Person
- Title 4. Weapon Crimes
- Title 5. Controlled Dangerous Substances, Prescriptions, and Other Substances
- Title 6. Crimes Against Property
- Title 7. Theft and Related Crimes
- Title 8. Fraud and Related Crimes
- Title 9. Crimes Against Public Administration
- Title 10. Crimes Against Public Health, Conduct, and Sensibilities
- Title 11. Indecency and Obscenity
- Title 12. Gaming--Statewide Provisions
- Title 13. Gaming--Local Provisions
- Title 14. General Sentencing Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.