Maryland Code, Courts and Judicial Proceedings
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Courts and Judicial Proceedings. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Courts and Judicial Proceedings. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Court Structure and Organization
- Title 2. Court Personnel
- Title 3. Courts of General Jurisdiction--Jurisdiction/Special Causes of Action
- Title 4. District Court--Jurisdiction
- Title 5. Limitations, Prohibited Actions, and Immunities
- Title 6. Personal Jurisdiction, Venue, Process and Practice
- Title 7. Costs, Fines, and Forfeitures
- Title 8. Juries and Jurors
- Title 9. Witnesses
- Title 10. Evidence
- Title 11. Judgments
- Title 12. Appeals, Certiorari, and Certification of Questions
- Title 13. Court Supporting Agencies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.