Maryland Code, Correctional Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Correctional Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Correctional Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Definitions; General Provisions
- Title 2. Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services
- Title 3. Division of Correction
- Title 4. Patuxent Institution
- Title 5. Division of Pretrial Detention and Services
- Title 6. Parole and Probation
- Title 7. Parole, Release on Mandatory Supervision, and Executive Clemency
- Title 8. State and Local Correctional System--Generally
- Title 9. State and Local Correctional System--Inmates
- Title 10. State Correctional Facilities
- Title 11. Local Correctional Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.