Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A charitable organization that solicits or intends to solicit charitable contributions after it submits a registration statement to the Secretary of State shall submit an annual report in accordance with this section.
(b) A charitable organization shall submit an annual report to the Secretary of State:
(1) within 6 months after the end of the charitable organization's fiscal year; or
(2) by any later date that the Secretary of State sets.
(c) The annual report shall contain:
(1) any change to the registration statement and to a previous annual report;
(2) the financial information and any supporting audit or review that the Secretary of State requires; and
(3) an affidavit signed by the chairman, president, or other principal officer attesting to the truth of the annual report and all supporting documents.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Business Regulation § 6-408 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/business-regulation/md-code-bus-reg-sect-6-408.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.