(a) A charitable organization that solicits or intends to solicit charitable contributions after it submits a registration statement to the Secretary of State shall submit an annual report in accordance with this section.
(b) A charitable organization shall submit an annual report to the Secretary of State:
(1) within 6 months after the end of the charitable organization's fiscal year; or
(2) by any later date that the Secretary of State sets.
(c) The annual report shall contain:
(1) any change to the registration statement and to a previous annual report;
(2) the financial information and any supporting audit or review that the Secretary of State requires; and
(3) an affidavit signed by the chairman, president, or other principal officer attesting to the truth of the annual report and all supporting documents.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.