Maryland Code, Business Occupations and Professions § 15-206
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The Board shall administer and enforce this title.
(b) The Board may issue a subpoena for the attendance of a witness to testify or the production of evidence in connection with:
(1) any disciplinary action under § 15-317 of this title; or
(2) any proceeding brought for an alleged violation of this title.
(c)(1) The Board may sue to enforce any provision of this title by injunction.
(2) In seeking an injunction under this subsection, the Board is not required to:
(i) post bond; or
(ii) allege or prove either that:
1. an adequate remedy at law does not exist; or
2. substantial or irreparable damage would result from the continued violation of the provision.
(3) A member of the Board may not be held personally liable for any action taken under this subsection in good faith and with reasonable grounds.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Business Occupations and Professions § 15-206 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/business-occupations-and-professions/md-code-bus-occup-and-prof-sect-15-206.html
Was this helpful?