Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) Subject to this title, the Court of Appeals shall adopt rules that govern the standards and procedures for admission to the Bar.
(b) The rules under this section shall include provisions for:
(1) a uniform system of Bar examination in the State;
(2) the registration of each applicant for admission to the Bar;
(3) the qualifications of each applicant for admission to the Bar;
(4) the examination of the character of each applicant for admission to the Bar; and
(5) the fees to be paid by an applicant.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Business Occupations and Professions § 10-103 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/business-occupations-and-professions/md-code-bus-occup-and-prof-sect-10-103.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?