Skip to main content

Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 4-1001

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

(a) There is a Class B-BWL (H-C) license.

(b) A local licensing board may issue the license to the management company of the conference center facility if the facility:

(1) is jointly owned, operated, or financed by the Maryland Stadium Authority and the political subdivision or an instrumentality of that political subdivision that is physically connected to a hotel;  and

(2) provides food and beverage service to registered guests at the hotel.

(c) The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor for consumption on the premises of the facility and the adjacent hotel, including the rooms of registered guests.

(d) The license is exempt from restrictions against holding multiple licenses or having financial interests in multiple licenses.

(e) In a jurisdiction with a food-to-alcoholic beverages ratio requirement for a Class B (on-sale) hotel and restaurant license, the laws and regulations concerning the ratio requirement apply to the Class B-BWL (H-C) license.

(f) The annual license fee is $2,500.

Cite this article: - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 4-1001 - last updated December 31, 2021 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard