Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) There is:
(1) a Class A beer and wine 6-day license; and
(2) a Class A beer and wine 7-day license.
(b)(1) The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer and wine, at retail, at the place described in the license.
(2) The license holder shall sell the beer and wine in a sealed package or container.
(3) The package or container may not be opened and its contents may not be consumed on the premises where the beer or wine is sold.
(c) A person may not hold the license for use by an establishment with a direct or indirect connection with a drugstore.
(d) The annual license fees are:
(1) $275 for a 6-day license; and
(2) $350 for a 7-day license.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 32-802 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/alcoholic-beverages/md-code-al-bev-sect-32-802/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.