Skip to main content

Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 32-1704

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

(a)(1) Subject to paragraph (2) of this subsection, for a license issued for the use of a corporation or club, the license holder may substitute on the license the name of a different officer for the name of any officer who:

(i) has died;

(ii) has retired;  or

(iii) no longer holds an office in the corporation or club.

(2) A substitute officer shall be an individual approved by the Board who meets all the requirements applicable to the original officer.

(b) The license holder shall file an affidavit with the Board that contains:

(1) the substitution of the officer;  and

(2) an explanation for the substitution.

(c) On receipt of the affidavit by the Board and payment of a $50 fee to the county treasurer, the Board shall:

(1) amend its records;  and

(2) issue a corrected license.

Cite this article: - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 32-1704 - last updated December 31, 2021 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard