Skip to main content

Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 32-1301

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

(a) The following sections of Title 4, Subtitle 12 (“Temporary Licenses”) of Division I of this article apply in the county without exception or variation:

(1) § 4-1202 (“Per diem licenses”);

(2) § 4-1203 (“Class C per diem beer and Class C per diem beer and wine licenses”);

(3) § 4-1204 (“Class C per diem beer, wine, and liquor license”);

(4) § 4-1206 (“License to dispose of stock”);

(5) § 4-1207 (“Temporary move of licensed premises”);

(6) § 4-1208 (“Hours and days of sale”);  and

(7) § 4-1209 (“Wine permit for fund-raising event”).

(b) Section 4-1205 (“License fees”) of Division I of this article does not apply in the county and is superseded by § 32-1311 of this subtitle.

(a) The Board may issue a nonrefillable container permit for draft beer to a holder of any license issued by the Board except a Class C license, Class D license, Class B-Conference Center license, and Class B-Stadium license.

(b) An applicant for the permit shall complete the form that the Board provides.

(c) The hours of sale for the permit:

(1) begin at the same time as those for the underlying license;  and

(2) end at midnight.

(d) Receipts collected under the permit are to be included in the calculation of average daily receipts from the sale of alcoholic beverages under a Class B restaurant license, Class B hotel license, and Class B golf course license.

(e)(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, the annual permit fee is $500.

(2) An applicant who has a refillable container permit may not be charged a fee for a nonrefillable container permit.

Cite this article: - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 32-1301 - last updated December 31, 2021 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard