Skip to main content

Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 31-1702

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

The Board may not allow the transfer of a license unless the Board is presented with an affidavit that certifies that all real and personal property taxes that are due to the county by the transferor are paid.

Cite this article: - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 31-1702 - last updated December 31, 2021 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard