Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 22-1904
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) A holder of a license with an on-sale privilege shall:
(1) keep complete and accurate books of account of daily receipts and expenditures in the form that the Board requires; and
(2) procure vouchers or purchase slips for all alcoholic beverages, food, and other items bought for sale.
(b) An on-sale license holder shall:
(1) keep the records required under subsection (a) of this section at the location designated in the license or another location in the county; and
(2) on at least 5 days' notice, make the records available for inspection by the Board or a designee of the Board.
(c)(1) If a report required by this section or an investigation by the Board, a Board officer, or any other person indicates that a holder of a license with an on-sale privilege is violating this title, the Board shall summon the license holder and conduct a hearing.
(2) If the charges at the hearing are sustained, the Board:
(i) shall impose a fine of not less than $250 and not more than $2,000; and
(ii) may suspend or revoke the license holder's license immediately.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 22-1904 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/alcoholic-beverages/md-code-al-bev-sect-22-1904.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?