Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) A direct wine shipper may renew its direct wine shipper's permit each year if the direct wine shipper:
(1) is otherwise entitled to have a direct wine shipper's permit;
(2) provides to the Comptroller a copy of its current permit;
(3) identifies the wines manufactured by the direct wine shipper that the direct wine shipper intends to ship into the State; and
(4) pays to the Comptroller a renewal fee of $200.
(b) The Comptroller may deny a renewal application of a direct wine shipper who fails to:
(1) file a tax return required under this part;
(2) pay a fee or tax when due; or
(3) after receiving notice, comply with this article or a regulation that the Comptroller adopts under this article.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 2-149 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/alcoholic-beverages/md-code-al-bev-sect-2-149/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.