Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) There is a nonresident winery permit.
(b) The Comptroller may issue the permit to a person that:
(1) is licensed outside the State to engage in the manufacture of wine;
(2) produces not more than 27,500 gallons of its own wine annually; and
(3) does not hold a nonresident dealer's permit under § 2-124 of this subtitle.
(c) The permit authorizes the holder to sell and deliver its own wine from a location outside the State to a holder of a permit or retail license in the State authorized to acquire the wine.
(d) The permit holder shall comply with requirements that apply to a holder of a Class 6 limited wine wholesaler's license under:
(1) this article;
(2) the Tax--General Article; and
(3) the regulations of the Comptroller.
(e) The permit fee is $50.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 2-135 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/alcoholic-beverages/md-code-al-bev-sect-2-135/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.