Skip to main content

Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 17-1002

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

(a) There is a Class EF (entertainment facility) beer, wine, and liquor license.

(b)(1) The Board may issue a license to an applicant that has a capital investment of at least $35,000,000 in the entertainment facility for which the license is sought, not including real property.

(2) The Board may issue one or more licenses for the same entertainment facility.

(c)(1) The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor:

(i) by the drink and bottle;

(ii) from one or more outlets in the entertainment facility;  and

(iii) for consumption anywhere within the entertainment facility.

(2) The license authorizes the playing of music and dancing.

(d) The license holder may sell and serve beer, wine, and liquor in the entertainment facility during the days and hours that the entertainment facility is open for business.

(e) The annual license fee is $7,500.

Cite this article: - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 17-1002 - last updated December 31, 2021 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Was this helpful?

Thank you. Your response has been sent.

Copied to clipboard