Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The following sections of Title 4, Subtitle 5 (“Conduct of Local License Holders”) of Division I of this article apply in the county without exception or variation:
(1) § 4-502 (“Storage of alcoholic beverages”);
(2) § 4-503 (“Solicitations and sales outside of licensed premises”);
(3) § 4-506 (“Evidence of purchaser's age”);
(4) § 4-507 (“Retail delivery of alcoholic beverages”); and
(5) § 4-508 (“Display of license”).
(b) The following sections of Title 4, Subtitle 5 (“Conduct of Local License Holders”) of Division I of this article apply in the county:
(2) § 4-505 (“Alcohol awareness program”), subject to § 11-1902.1 of this subtitle.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Alcoholic Beverages § 11-1901 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/alcoholic-beverages/md-code-al-bev-sect-11-1901/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.