Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The Commission shall:
(1) Advise and recommend to the Secretary for approval the allocation of funds from the Maryland Wine and Grape Promotion Fund to projects regarding viticultural and enological practices and promotion, marketing, and education programs deemed necessary or advisable to accomplish the purposes of this subtitle and Title 2, Subtitle 11 of this article;
(2) Provide a forum to address the issues that are relevant to wineries and grape growers;
(3) Identify strategies to facilitate growth of viticulture of the State;
(4) Study the policies of the wine and grape industries of other states and identify which, if any, policies should be adopted by the wine and grape industry of this State; and
(5) Issue an annual report to the Governor on the Commission's findings and recommendations.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Agriculture § 10-1206 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/agriculture/md-code-agric-sect-10-1206/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.