Louisiana Constitution of 1974
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Louisiana Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Louisiana Constitution of 1974. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Louisiana Laws
- Article I. Declaration of Rights
- Article II. Distribution of Powers
- Article III. Legislative Branch
- Article IV. Executive Branch
- Article V. Judicial Branch
- Article VI. Local Government
- Article VII. Revenue and Finance
- Article VIII. Education
- Article IX. Natural Resources
- Article X. Public Officials and Employees
- Article XI. Elections
- Article XII. General Provisions
- Article XIII. Constitutional Revision
- Article XIV. Transitional Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.