Louisiana Constitution Ancillaries--Provisions of 1921 Constitution Continued as Statutes
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Louisiana Laws
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article VI. Administrative Officers and Boards
- Article VII. Judiciary Department--Municipal Courts
- Article IX. Impeachment and Removal from Office
- Article X. Revenue and Taxation
- Article X-A. Ad Valorem Property Taxation
- Article XIV. Parochial and Municipal Affairs
- Article XVI. Levees
- Article XIX. General Provisions
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.