Louisiana Code of Evidence
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Louisiana Laws
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Judicial Notice
- Chapter 3. Effect in Civil Cases of Presumptions and Prima Facie Evidence
- Chapter 4. Relevancy and Its Limits
- Chapter 5. Testimonial Privileges
- Chapter 6. Witnesses
- Chapter 7. Opinions and Expert Testimony
- Chapter 8. Hearsay
- Chapter 9. Authentication and Identification
- Chapter 10. Contents of Writings, Recordings, and Photographs
- Chapter 11. Miscellaneous Rules
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.