Louisiana Children's Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Louisiana Children's Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Louisiana Children's Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Louisiana Laws
- Title I. General Provisions
- Title III. Jurisdiction, General Authority, and Appeals
- Title IV. Juvenile Court Administration
- Title V. Services to Families
- Title VI. Child in Need of Care
- Title VII. Families in Need of Services
- Title VIII. Delinquency
- Title IX. Traffic Violations
- Title X. Judicial Certification of Children for Adoption
- Title XI. Surrender of Parental Rights
- Title XII. Adoption of Children
- Title XII-A. Intercountry Adoption of Children
- Title XIII. Support of Family
- Title XIV. Mental Health Proceedings
- Title XV. Special Proceedings
- Title XVI. Interstate Compacts Affecting Children
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.