Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XXXIV. Descent, Wills, and Administration of Decedents' Estates
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Kentucky Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Chapter 391. Descent and Distribution
- Chapter 392. Dower and Curtesy
- Chapter 393. Escheats
- Chapter 393A. Revised Uniform Unclaimed Property Act
- Chapter 394. Wills
- Chapter 395A. Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act (2015)
- Chapter 395. Personal Representatives
- Chapter 396. Claims Against Decedents' Estates
- Chapter 397. Uniform Simultaneous Death Act
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.