Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XXI. Agriculture and Animals § 248.701. Definitions for KRS 248.701 to 248.727
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Kentucky Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
(1) “Board” means the Agricultural Development Board created by KRS 248.707;
(2) “Fund” means the agricultural development fund established in KRS 248.655 as the “Rural Development Fund;”
(3) “Subcommittee” means the Tobacco Settlement Agreement Fund Oversight Committee created by KRS 248.723;
(4) “Council” means an agricultural development council required by KRS 248.721;
(5) “Master Settlement Agreement” means the settlement agreement dated November 23, 1998, entered into by the Commonwealth of Kentucky and major United States tobacco product manufacturers; and
(6) “Phase II Agreement” means the National Tobacco Grower Settlement Trust Agreement dated July 19, 1999, entered into by tobacco states and major tobacco companies to compensate tobacco growers and quota owners for losses resulting from the Master Settlement Agreement.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XXI. Agriculture and Animals § 248.701. Definitions for KRS 248.701 to 248.727 - last updated January 01, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ky/title-xxi-agriculture-and-animals/ky-rev-st-sect-248-701.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?