Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XXI. Agriculture and Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XXI. Agriculture and Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XXI. Agriculture and Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kentucky Revised Statutes
- Chapter 246. Department of Agriculture
- Chapter 247. Promotion of Agriculture and Horticulture
- Chapter 248. Tobacco
- Chapter 249. Trees, Plants, Weeds, and Pests
- Chapter 250. Agricultural Seeds, Feeding Stuffs, and Fertilizers
- Chapter 251. Grain Warehouses
- Chapter 252. Apiaries
- Chapter 253. Marks and Brands of Livestock
- Chapter 256. Fences
- Chapter 257. Livestock and Poultry Disease Control
- Chapter 258. Animal Control and Protection
- Chapter 259. Strays and Animals Running at Large
- Chapter 260. Marketing of Agricultural Products
- Chapter 261. Stockyards
- Chapter 262. Soil and Water Conservation
- Chapter 263. Disposal of Dead Animals
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.