(1) The Kentucky eating disorder fund is hereby created as a separate trust and agency
fund. The fund shall be administered by the Cabinet for Health and Family Services for
the purpose outlined in KRS 210.051.
(2) The fund may receive amounts from state or federal appropriations, grants, contributions,
or other moneys made available for the purposes of the fund. All grants, contributions, or moneys received shall be deposited in the State Treasury
in a trust and agency fund account to the credit of the Kentucky eating disorder fund. Moneys in the fund shall be used to support the Kentucky Eating Disorder Council
or similar program established under KRS 210.051 and eating disorder prevention programs in Kentucky.
(3) Notwithstanding KRS 45.229, fund amounts not expended at the close of a fiscal year shall not lapse but shall
be carried forward to the next fiscal year.
(4) Any interest earned on moneys in the fund shall become a part of the trust fund
and shall not lapse.
(5) Moneys in the fund are appropriated for the purposes set forth in this section
and shall not be appropriated or transferred by the General Assembly for any other
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.