Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XVII. Economic Security and Public Welfare § 197.110. Administrative regulations relating to classification, work, and pay of prisoners
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Kentucky Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The Department of Corrections shall promulgate administrative regulations it deems necessary and proper in relation to:
(1) The classification of prisoners;
(2) The terms and conditions under which prisoners may be assigned to work under the direction of any other state agency;
(3) The adequate care, supervision, guarding, discipline, maintenance, transportation, and housing of prisoners when assigned to work outside of the prison. The department shall ascertain from the jailer of the county in which the work is being carried on if accommodations are available, and shall place as many prisoners as possible under the care of the jailer;
(4) The payment of money to prisoners and their dependents for work performed, including the amount to be paid and the manner of the payment and distribution thereof;
(5) Any other purposes as the department deems necessary and proper for carrying out the intent of this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XVII. Economic Security and Public Welfare § 197.110. Administrative regulations relating to classification, work, and pay of prisoners - last updated January 01, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ky/title-xvii-economic-security-and-public-welfare/ky-rev-st-sect-197-110.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?