Kansas Statutes Chapter 84. Uniform Commercial Code
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Kansas Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Sales
- Article 2A. Leases
- Article 3. Negotiable Instruments
- Article 4. Bank Deposits and Collections
- Article 4A. Funds Transfers
- Article 5. Letters of Credit
- Article 7. Documents of Title
- Article 8. Investment Securities
- Article 9. Secured Transactions
- Article 10. Effective Date and Repealer
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.