Kansas Statutes Chapter 80. Townships and Township Officers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 80. Townships and Township Officers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 80. Townships and Township Officers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Township Officers
- Article 3. Township Trustee
- Article 4. Township Treasurer
- Article 5. Township Clerk
- Article 6. Justices of the Peace
- Article 8. Free Libraries
- Article 9. Public Parks and Cemeteries
- Article 11. Disorganization, Reorganization and Consolidation
- Article 12. Prairie Dogs, Moles and Gophers
- Article 14. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 15. Fire Protection
- Article 16. Water Supply
- Article 18. Elections
- Article 19. Fire Department or Company
- Article 20. Sewage Systems
- Article 22. Refuse Collection and Disposal
- Article 25. Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.