Kansas Statutes Chapter 55. Oil and Gas
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 55. Oil and Gas. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 55. Oil and Gas. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Oil and Gas Wells; Regulatory Provisions
- Article 2. Leases and Liens
- Article 4. Petroleum Products Inspection
- Article 5. Transportation and Sale of Oils and Liquid Fuels
- Article 6. Crude Oil or Petroleum; Production and Sale
- Article 7. Production and Conservation of Natural Gas
- Article 8. Interstate Compact to Conserve Oil and Gas
- Article 9. Salt Water
- Article 10. Disposal of Brines and Mineralized Waters
- Article 11. Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Article 12. Underground Storage of Natural Gas
- Article 13. Unitization
- Article 14. Pricing of Natural Gas
- Article 15. Regulations Concerning Field Equipment, Crude Oil and Related Products
- Article 16. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 18. Propane
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.