Kansas Statutes Chapter 50. Unfair Trade and Consumer Protection
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 50. Unfair Trade and Consumer Protection. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 50. Unfair Trade and Consumer Protection. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Restraint of Trade
- Article 2. News and News Reports
- Article 5. Dairy Products; Unfair Trade Practices
- Article 6. Consumer Protection
- Article 6A. Requirements for Sale of Cigarettes
- Article 7. Fair Credit Reporting
- Article 7A. Protection of Consumer Information
- Article 8. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 9. Food Advertising and Sales Practices
- Article 10. Loan Brokers
- Article 11. Credit Services Organizations
- Article 12. Manufacturers of Firearms, Firearms Accessories, Ammunition
- Article 13. Successor Corporation Asbestos-Related Liability Fairness Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.