Kansas Statutes Chapter 47. Livestock and Domestic Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 47. Livestock and Domestic Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 47. Livestock and Domestic Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Stock Running at Large
- Article 2. Strays
- Article 4. Marks and Brands
- Article 6. Protection of Domestic Animals
- Article 8. Registration of Veterinarians
- Article 10. Public Livestock Markets
- Article 11. Deliveries in Motor Vehicles
- Article 12. Disposal of Dead Animals
- Article 13. Garbage Restrictions
- Article 14. Humane Slaughter
- Article 15. Feedlots
- Article 17. Pet Animal Act
- Article 18. Miscellaneous
- Article 19. Aquaculture
- Article 20. Kansas Sheep Council
- Article 21. Domesticated Deer
- Article 22. Ostriches
- Article 23. Kansas Dairy Commission
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.