Kansas Statutes Chapter 44. Labor and Industries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kansas Statutes Chapter 44. Labor and Industries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 44. Labor and Industries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kansas Statutes
- Article 1. Protection of Employees
- Article 3. Payment of Compensation
- Article 4. Private Employment Agencies
- Article 5. Workers Compensation
- Article 5A. Occupational Diseases
- Article 6. Regulation of Labor and Industry
- Article 7. Employment Security Law
- Article 8. Employer and Employee Relations
- Article 9. Boiler Inspection
- Article 10. Kansas Acts Against Discrimination
- Article 11. Discrimination in Employment
- Article 12. Minimum Wage and Maximum Hours
- Article 14. Neighborhood Improvement and Youth Employment
- Article 15. Athlete Agents
- Article 16. Amusement Rides
- Article 17. Professional Employer Organization Registration Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.